If you're thinking about auditioning for The X Factor USA, you might use some of our auditions tips. We'll start with a list of songs for the auditions.

This songs are suggested by the BBC One producers:


  • Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers
  • American Boy - Estelle
  • You know I'm No Good – Amy Winehouse
  • It Ain't Over Till It's Over - Lenny Kravitz
  • It's Friday I'm in Love – The Cure
  • Somebody to Love - Queen
  • Don't Wanna Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
  • Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
  • Fallin - Alicia Keys
  • Hey Soul Sister – Train
  • I Need a Dollar - Aloe Blaac
  • I still haven't found what I'm looking for – U2
  • If I were a boy – Beyonce
  • Imagine - John Lennon
  • Get this Party Started - Pink
  • Material Girl – Madonna
  • November Rain - Guns and Roses
  • One Way or Another – Blondie
  • Take a Bow - Rihanna
  • Who you Are – Jessie J
  • Grenade - Bruno Mars
  • She Said - Plan B
  • Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
  • All About Tonight – Pixie Lott
  • The Promise – Girls Aloud
  • Turning tables – Adele
  • Wonderwall – Oasis
  • You Give me Something - James Morrison
  • Your song - Elton John